The good news:
- The Harry Potter park was amazing.
- Mom has been enjoying my vegan meals.
- Even though he won’t TOUCH the food (he eats like a 10 year old), I did manage to get dad to eat a vegan cookie (he didn’t know it was vegan).
- I haven’t missed a run yet, even though I’m on vacation. (Very proud of this one.)
- My husband made his own vegan dinner last night (tempeh “meatballs”) and then called me to tell me about it. (So proud!!!) *** An Update – My mom asked me to make these for dinner tonight and was shocked when I said it wasn’t from a recipe and he had just made them up. I’m so proud of him!
- I’m happy with the Vibram Bikila’s so far.
- Before I left for Florida, I remembered that I had a warranty on my laptop (hooray!). It’s now ready to be picked up from Best Buy servicing.
- I got my hair cut (finally) and it looks great. They took off over 12 inches!
The bad news:
- I haven’t gotten very much done for my summer class while I’ve been in Florida. – That’s okay. I’ll have time when I get back.
- My husband thinks he needs to trade in his car. – Yikes.
- Apparently I need to reformat my laptop. – A pain in the butt, but at least I didn’t lose anything. Thank goodness for external hard drives and backing up your files!
Aside from the car business, I’d say that’s pretty good!