Top 10 Posts of 2010
- DIY Workout Headband
- Product Review: TofuXpress Tofu Press
- Florida: Days 3 and 4 – HARRY POTTER PARK!
- I have a new food crush
- Race Report: Adirondack Marathon (9/26/10)
- Race Report: Buffalo Marathon (5/30/10)
- Recent Eats
- Nifty Grocery Shopping/Menu Planning List
- Race Report: Hairy Gorilla Half Marathon Trail Race (10/31/10)
- Ways My Life Has Improved Since Going Vegetarian
Top 10 Links of 2010
- My 2010 Running Log
- Menu and Grocery Planner
- My Etsy Shop (not very up to date right now since I’m a little busy)
- Vegetarian Lunch Box
- Peanut Butter Pillows
- Vegan “Crab” Cakes
- Smlove Pie
And just for kicks… the Top 10 search terms used to find me:
- DIY Workout Headbands – While I love sweatybands and bondibands, if you have basic sewing skills, it’s pretty easy to make your own workout headband for a fraction of the price.
- Tofu Press – I love my tofu press and want to sing it’s praises from the mountaintops! I’m so happy to share that information with people who have been looking for a good tofu press.
- Harry Potter Park – Two words: Totally awesome.
- Geonerdette – Thanks for looking for me!
- Nasoya Tofu – Delicious and a great source of plant-based protein!
- Warrior Pose – Aside from yoga just being great in itself, this is a great way to stretch out tight calf muscles and lessen plantar fasciitis symptoms.
- Buffalo Marathon – What should have been my first full marathon, but ended up being my first official half marathon, due to a knee injury. Oh Buffalo, I will complete you in 2011…
- Lima Beans – Odd…
- Adirondack Marathon – My first full marathon!!!
- 2010 Running Log – A handy mileage tracker for 2010 – through Google Docs.